- 8 sockets controlled independently via Internet / Ethernet with the web browser. A web server in the device communicates with the network.
- Control from the Internet (Worldwide).
- Can be used by any operating system (with a web browser).
- Automatic IP assignment: DHCP.
- Start time (ready for operation) 3 seconds.
- Automatic time setting from an SNTP server.
- Calling via host name = eg: http: // net-control or IP (hostname = device name)
- Free choice of the HTTP port. As a result, several devices accessible from the Internet.
- 8 x 4 timers + 8 random timers.
- Keepalive function: A network device can be pinged and - should it not respond - be disconnected from the mains for an adjustable period of time.
- Changes to the status are reported by e-mail.
- Save and restore the configuration.
- Automatic switch-on of the sockets after the restart (power failure) or restoration of the state before the failure.
- Sockets can be locked individually.
- No software (except web browser) needed to control or adjust the bar.
- Several power strips can be controlled via a PC.
- Multi NET-PwrCtrl Controls all devices on the network.
- User system up to 8 users with rights assignment for individual functions.
- Log of the last 40 events.
- UDP - API, URL - API & Batch interface for integration into own software.
- LabView Virtual Instrument for UDP interface.
- Firmware upgrade via Ethernet possible at any time (Ethernet Bootloader).
- Sturdy aluminum housing, child safety in the sockets (Schuko, UK), cable duct.